Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sister Outing 2011!

Calling all sisters! So there have been many ideas for the sister outing this year but I think this one is the winner. First, it will be the first weekend in August (the 5 - 7) if that works for everyone. If it doesn't then tell me. So we will be camping by the coast in the Redwoods somewhere. We will drive there thursday morning and get there by early afternoon and stay til either saturday morning or afternoon and then come back. its about a 3 1/2 hour drive I believe. Anyways, it should be lots and lots of fun! If you approve please comment on your approval. If you do not approve or can think of better ideas then please let us know of them. Thank you!

8 comments:

April said...

sounds great! I approve.

Kaity said...

Sounds great. I approve too. Good job Nat!

Julia said...

can't wait!

britta said...

sounds fun!

Joslin said...

i approve. hooray for the redwoods! can we bring bikes?

Emily said...

I approve! Sounds like a great bit of fun. And because I am on the "E" team, I can speak for Ellie. I say that she approves too.

nat said...

yes we can bring as many bikes as the marshmallow will allow us.

Magnolia Souls said...

Ladies, just passing through blog land and thought you just might not to announce where and when you will be to the "All Knowing OZ" in other words the Internet. IMHO