Monday, May 28, 2012

Iris's faces

A few weeks ago Al and I stopped in Santa Barbara for a night to see Danny and Kaity and the kids. There's always plenty of entertainment to be had there, but the two things that kept my attention most this time were:
1) Lily is crazy, and
 2) Iris knows it

When she's awake, she makes sure her eyes are wide open, and that she always looks at least a little unsure about things:

As for this one...

...here was MY favorite exchange of the day:


Lily (spinning in a circle): "one two four five six nemenate nine ten!! one two four five six nemenate nine ten!!"
Danny: "Lily, what about three? you forgot to say three."
Lily, with a very severe scowl: "I DON'T NEED THAT NUMBER!! I don't NEEEEED that NUMBER!!"  

 Love my nieces and nephews!

1 comment:

Joslin said...

I just laughed so squealy and hard at that story of Lili.