Friday, June 27, 2008

hot pink and blood red






Thanks for my mani/pedi birthday present from Kaity and Danny Gio and Zeke last year. Hurray!






Douggie made me a fabulous birthday breakfast. Yummmmmmm.








Got to go sailing with Mark Lee and family. Doug went out on his boat too, right next to this one and Atticus kept getting up and getting really excited to see uncle Douggie close by. Huge smiles.







It was a perfect beach/birthday. Some sun, sailing, and I even had fun out there surfing :)

Then we went to dinner, but enos has those pictures with his new fish eye lense. i'll have to put one up later.


This is where the blood red comes in. Friday night, trying to catch a home run....but oh, the fence. The funny thing is, when i pulled up to get him and he was dripping blood and covered in it, he had a huge grin on his face. Something about knowing he's still alive. There was a huge hole that went so far back i couldn't even see the end. Sick.

6 comments:

Kaity said...

I am jealous. I love pedicures. It looks great.

Joslin said...

I am jealous. I love fences. Not really, HOW DID THAT HAPPEN exaclty! Looks crazy. I'm glad you're alive though and looking good sporting a bloody smile.

doug demartini said...

all this jealously is ushering in a contentious spirit

Ellie said...

Wow!!!!!! i've never ever seen an eye with a huge whole in it!! Iam sorry Doug.

Ellie said...

I love your manicure it looks great!! i should get one some day

Kaity said...

Did you get stitches? At Kahuku? Did they ask which DeMartini you were? Doug, Danny, Alan, Julia, Natalie, or Giovanni?