Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rexburg/Frisbee





















Joslin and April and Dave came up to Rexburg!!!! It was very fun!!!!!!!!! We went on a float trip with my ward. And after that we went to a BBQ. Joslin and April played a nice killer game of football in the front yard while I rested in the shade and flirted with boys. Then I had a championship frisbee game!! And the sisters game and watched. I did very well. I scored 4 or 5 points, and had a lot of good dives! Then this really good girl started to gaurd me. It was a really goood game, it was tied at half time. Then we lost by 1 point during soft cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR.... We were so close!!

2 comments:

Joslin said...

Emily did so well in the game. She scored the majority of the "touchdowns" and was soon to be guarded by one of their best players: the girl with the gloves. We was very impressed!

Football was fun...April's team beat mine and Dave's team. The whole trip was very good despite the fact that we all got horrible sunburns.

Kaity said...

Emily. You are an amazing frisbee player. I am so happy that Jos, Dave, and Ape came to visit you. That is so nice of them. You look really skinny in the picture of you Jos and Ape. I am sad that you didn't come home this weekend, but I'm glad that you got to hang out with cowboys. Are you a cowgirl now?