Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Roommates and Me

We played a prank on these boys' dorm because they left their key in our dorm. So we went to wal mart and bought 30 goldfish and put them in their bathroom! Mostly in their bathtub, some in the sink, and the ones we put in the toilet swam down the hole! whoops. But the whole time we were doing it, one of them was home, and he came out of his room and caught us! it was really funny.

We decorated their room with these signs and things and gave them fish food too.

Me and Rebekah my roommate before my first Cougars game. We won by a lot as usual.

4 comments:

Kaity said...

Looks like fun. We can't wait to see you and Jules.

April said...

I know! I really wanna come soon!

Julia said...

someone really needsto do a blog. i think its emilys turn

Rebekah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.