Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

When Christmas bells are swinging above the fields of snow,
We hear sweet voices ringing from lands of long ago,
And etched on vacant places
Are half-forgotten faces
Of friends we used to cherish,
And loves we used to know.
Ella Wheeler Wilcox

It's the most wonderful time of the year ... to show love to friends, family, and the world all around.  Here are a few pictures reminding me of how much I love you all and how we have been blessed. 















5 comments:

Kaity said...

Good Job Jos!

Jennifer (Fern) said...

Wow! Those are some great pictures!

April said...

oh my! how funny!! i LOVE the tennis one of mom and dad!! how cute!

Julia said...

mom's legs look really long and skinny in that tennis one! what good pics jos! i love the uncles outfits in that one. and the old house. it looks just like the 70's.

mom said...

Hi everyone,
I can't believe you found those pictures. Just a little backround. In the tennis picture I was 7 months pregnant with Doug. I was skinny because I was so sick during the pregnancy I lost 20 pounds. In the picture of Dad, grandad and the brothers, I made all the shirts for those guys for Christmas.