Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Christmas List

Hello Family. This is just a general list of my christmas wishes! But, don't feel obligated to get me anything on the list, I like to get other surprise presents as well!
(in no particular order):
1. longer pea coat (plaid or cute color, not too obnoxious or bright)
2. brown rainbows (with thicker strap)
3. cute cowgirl boots
4. cute wallet- not too big
5. BIG cd case
6. jeans/pants (skinny jeans and/or purple skinnies)
7. perfume (I like the brands Burberry, Lucky, and Curve)
8. cute, warm, not casual sweatshirt (might be hard to come by, but I saw one with buttons at Asylum Down a long time ago).
9. cute skirts!
10. scrapbooking tools and/or supplies
11. cute color of crocs or crugs. 
12. "mammoth" crocs (crocs with fur)
13. the cute, big square kind of scarves
14. a good Elvis CD!
15.CUTE SWEATERS!

And that's all for now!

3 comments:

April said...

i forgot some things:
13. "mammoth" crocs (crocs with fur)
14. the cute, big square kind of scarves
15. a good Elvis CD!

Julia said...

oh i like elvis too

Joslin said...

you can EDIT your post apie by clicking on Customize>Postings>Edit. (At least I can--maybe you have to be an administrator, I'm not sure.) That may be easier for people to view your wish additions.