Saturday, March 21, 2009

MISSION PAPERS

Incase you guys havent heard, I am going on a mission! My papers will be completely done and at The Church Head Quarters Tommorrow after my interview with the Stake President at 9:30am. YAY!!! I am so excited. Joslin is also working on her papers her availibility date is June 1. and mine is June 10. I am pretty nervous and REALLY REALLY excited at the same time. There are a lot of emotions running through my body. I know that I will be sent where I am needed most.

3 comments:

April said...

em! that is so great! i am so excited for you!! when do you anticipate receiving your call?! i can't wait.

Kaity said...

Emily! Good Job! They don't make those papers easy to do. Did you have to get any cavities filled? I can't believe you are going...and so soon. You are going to be an amazing missionary. Should we all guess where you are going to go?

Danny said...

Congrats! That is so exciting.