Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I'm so glad that I get to see these two everyday.  They always surprise you.  This picture is a common site.  Zeke shirtless of course and Gio sporting some new fashion trend--red tape on the forehead, okay--and holding something orange.  

Danny made bread pudding this Easter!  I'm guessing it was to honor grandma on such a beautiful and family day.  It looked and tasted delicious!   Danny puts meticulous detail into his creations and they always turn out very professional and original.   
These Easter Fleggs are a tribute to Emily leaving for Honduras and for her friend going to Mexico.  


4 comments:

Colleen said...

How many Marthas can there be in one family. Very impressive pudding and eggs.

Julia said...

great eggs!!! and cute pic of the funny boys. Danny is such a good cook. I dont like bread pudding, but i bet it was good.

April said...

i like.

Emily said...

WOW!!! I love those Easter eggs!!!! They are so nice :):)