Sunday, October 23, 2011

In NC for a few days


 We went to the Ranch and fed the cows.
 Tucker fell in LOVE with riding the 4 wheeler.

 He is having a great time playing at Nana's house with her blocks and cars and various seasonal decorations.
 And eating himself sick on Granddad's tomatoes that are still coming!
And having a great time at Aunt Ellie's birthday party last week!! Yay Ellie. Tucker tries to say her name. He is pretty close. We have been having quite a fun time.

Yes, it's been warm here, but not really this warm. Tucker loved it. 

2 comments:

Kaity said...

Tucker is looking different these days. Bigger and older I guess. He's so cute. I am so jealous that you guys got to go to Nevada City. I wish it was closer and we could have driven up there. 7 hours is just a little too far.

Joslin said...

How fun--I wish I could have been there too. 9 hours is a little too far. I love the barn pictures and I want some tomatoes sent out to me! :) Thanks for the update.