Saturday, October 1, 2011

Keeping you posted

Hi family I have been living in Sugarhouse, Utah--looking for work, housing, friends, and life all around. It has been a learning adventure. I am quite busy during the day even without a job and spend a lot of money on gasolina somehow. Anyway, some things I do in Utah:
1. Go to the temple--there are so many and so close! I have a goal to go to all in Utah.


2. Listen to Thurl Bailey at a fireside. Did you know he is also a singer and song-writer? And a very entertaining speaker. He was baptized a few years ago.
3. Enjoy the Great Outdoors! Bike up the canyon and try to improve my soccer skills

4. Support Camille singing at shows, waterfalls, clubs, etc.
5. Conference weekend- So many different friends came out to visit: old roommates, nevada city friends, sisters, and mission companions. (These are also the pictures of my new house!)


2 comments:

britta said...

what, no pictures with my parents?

Joslin said...

I KNOW!!!! So sad. I wanted one with them all the whole time and kept forgetting. I will just go back and get one.